Mile High Harley-Davidson of Parker is looking for an enthusiast of the brand, to provide best-in-class service to our clients! If you are currently managing, or assisting in the operation of motorclothes department in a medium to large volume store, this is the position for you!
Key responsibilites include:
- Direct staff to provide a premier client experience.
- Manage daily training and motivation of staff.
- Manage merchandise organization and presentation of the showroom floor.
- Utilize computer systems to control inventory and reporting.
- Meet and exceed budgeted goals and help grow the Department.
- Assist in the execution of weekly social media photo's and video's for the Marketing Department.
- Have FUN!
Major Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Hiring, training, motivation, counseling and monitoring of all front-line staff.
- Ordering and receiving of inventory.
- Manage completion of online training on all products.
- Execute mark down strategies to maintain a low level of obsolete inventory.
- Daily entry of data to report department progress.
- Maintain excellent client satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
- Assist in theft prevention measures for the department.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience.
- Proven Leadership skills and the ability to develop a winning team.
- Ability to lead, train, and motivate team members.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new systems.
- The ability to assist in some evening events and occasional off-site meetings.
- The ability to communicate and work well with a diverse group of staff and clients.
- Partial paid health insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance available.
- Life Insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance.
- Paid time off that grows with tenure.
- 401K after 1 year with industry leading employer match.
- Employee discounts.
- Join the Big Iron Sports Family!
To join the family, please send your resume and cover letter to Joe Denning @ firstname.lastname@example.org