ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER
~ MAVERICK HARLEY-DAVIDSON ~
If you’re the BEST salesman at your DEALERSHIP… it's time to LEAD your own team!
If you know how to SELL HARLEY’S … it’s time to have FUN training others!
Maverick Harley-Davidson is consistently a top-performing Harley-Davidson dealership in the DFW Metroplex … because we treat customers better. We are located NW of Dallas and NE of Fort Worth, giving us a unique ability to serve riders across the entire Metroplex. With OVER 8 acres of property – along a major interstate – we have the right location AND tons of space for a large & active service department, on-site riding academy, and lots of room for BIG Bike Nights & other fun events! . This is your opportunity to join one of Texas’ top H-D dealerships.
As one of the few family-owned H-D dealerships in the DFW Metroplex, our relationship with customers comes first, every time. We are looking for a friendly, assertive, and knowledgeable Assistant Sales Manager. Candidates should have
● a proven track record of success in related business,
● a minimum 2 years Motorcycle Sales experience,
● proven leadership and ability to supervise a sales team.
● ability to oversee our sales process – which creates a better motorcycle buying experience for the customer – with employees who love what they do
● a valid operator’s license with a valid motorcycle endorsement, or ability to obtain
● and riding your own Harley is a plus…
Assistant Sales Managers are responsible for helping achieve the goals set for the sales department, while focusing on customer satisfaction & retention. To achieve this, they must effectively manage sales personnel, utilizing sales financial data, and have strong knowledge of the brand (that’s been king of the mountain for 120 years!), and the ability to implement people skills.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
● 3+ years sales experience in a motorcycle dealership…with H-D being a plus;
● 1+ year experience managing (as asst, leader, or other capacity) at dealership.
● Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
● Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
● Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and strong work ethic.
● Enthusiastic presence, especially in a team environment.
● Strong written and communication skills.
● Working knowledge of Google Docs, Excel, and Word
● Consistent and stable work history.
● Valid driver's license, motorcycle endorsement a plus, and clean driving record.
● Professional appearance.
● Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, Holidays, and evenings.
Job Duties Include:
● Training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all sales employees
● Presenting the purchase options to customers in the dealership’s required format
● Assisting customers with any concerns/objections
● Assisting individual salespeople in accomplishing realistic monthly sales goals
● Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged along with effective follow up for all potential buyers by monitoring a prospecting and sales CRM system
● Ensuring all sales people meet/exceed all standards for training & following-up
● Assisting with daily sales meetings
● Implementing goals and protocols/processes set by the Sales Manager
● Aggressive Pay Plans.
● Comprehensive Paid Training.
● Employee Discounts.
● Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
● Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
● Flexible Spending Account access.
● Competitive Vacation Time AND … unlike most dealerships around us: work-life balance
To apply, please:
Apply through this service,
Email your resume directly to: Lew@Maverickhd.com,
Be unique & go beyond everyone else, by including a short video of yourself, and
Feel free to stop in to the dealership: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm
Don’t settle for anything except the best - Apply Today