Gateway Harley-Davidson is looking for a person who has a passion for Harley-Davidson, is willing to learn, has good communication skills, loves to ride and a willingness to help people learn how to meet their needs and wants.
The Parts Associate assists customers for all their parts and accessories needs. Experience is preferred, but not required. Training is provided!
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Assist Parts and Accessories/Service Manager with attaining retail sales and profitability plans in Parts and Accessories.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Develop and share knowledge of all Parts and Accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service.
- Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories required and research merchandise in catalogs when needed.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Maintain cleanliness of P&A department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
- Complete all training programs and their related tests and all other Harley-Davidson dealer required training programs by appropriate deadlines.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K plus match
- Paid time off
- Referral program