If you want to work in a FUN & GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT and have opportunities to grow, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!
We are seeking a talented and self-driven new TEAM member that wants to grow their career and earning opportunities.
As a motor General Merchandise Associate, you will set up and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist customers with their shopping and purchase of merchandise.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Customer Service
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional products that compliment the purchase.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash registers accurate.
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
2) Retail Sales of General Merchandise
- Provide prompt and accurate service at the cash register.
- Assist General Merchandise Manager with attaining retail sales plans in General Merchandise.
- Receive and process merchandise from distributors, check merchandise received against purchase invoice, log merchandise into inventory, and prepare product for the showroom floor
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.)Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events such as Open houses, HOG activities, fashion shows, etc.
- Create well-organized presentations, which appeal to our customers.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, dust free, and appealing to customers
- Continuously maintain showroom product availability by stocking shelves and displays
- .Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with merchandising & inventory control issues
- Insurance will be offered 90 days after start date
- Employee discounts on P&A and General Merchandise after 30 days
- Employee discounts on New and Used Motorcycles after 90 days
- Paid Vacation will start out at 1 Week after anniversary date
- Retirement 401K will be offered upon eligibility date (6 months after hire date)
- All pay plans are open to an annual review or as business dictates