If you want to work in a FUN & GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT and have opportunities to grow, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!
We are seeking a talented and self-drive new TEAM member that want to grow their career and earning opportunities.
As Parts and Accessories Associate you will setup and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist all customers with their shopping and purchase of parts and accessories.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Service Department Support
- Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Take service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as fast as possible.
- Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
- Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job.
- Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
2) Customer Service
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Assist Parts and Accessories manager with attaining retail sales and profitability plans in Parts and Accessories.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Develop and share knowledge of all Parts and Accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service.
- Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional products that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in catalogues.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep the cash register accurate.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
3) Clean & Efficient Parts & Accessories Environment
- Receive and process parts from distributors, check merchandise received against purchase invoice, and prepare product for showroom floor.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.).
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
- Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
- Insurance will be offered 90 days after start date.
- Employee discounts on P&A and General Merchandise after 30 days
- Employee discounts on New and Used Motorcycles after 90 days
- Paid Vacation will start out at 1 Week after anniversary date
- Retirement 401K will be offered upon eligibility date (6 months after hire date)
- All pay plans are open to an annual review or as business dictates