Motorcycle Service Technician
Bull Run Harley Davidson in Manassas VA is seeking a skilled Motorcycle Service Technician in our dealership to repair, customize, and maintain new and used Harley-Davidson© motorcycles in a timely fashion, while ensuring maximum satisfaction on work orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform optimum service, repair, and customization work on motorcycles in accordance to factory specifications.
- Complete repair work within scheduled or allotted time accurately.
- Liaison with Parts & Accessories department to order best items needed for installation.
- Notify service planner if additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known.
- After job is complete, ensure proper documentation and filing of work order.
- Keep work area neat and organized.
- Must consistently work under a "safety first" mindset.
- Assist service planner with writing up work orders, estimates, completion checklists, communicating with customers, test riding, or any other items to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete and maintain Service Technician training as assigned by department manager, with a goal of obtaining PHD level certifications.
- Road test all motorcycles to ensure customer satisfaction (must have a motorcycle endorsement).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of motorcycle repair a must. Harley-Davidson© experience a major plus!
- Completion of a formal training program such as Motorcycle Mechanics or equivalent work experience.
- Current motorcycle endorsement on driver's license.
- Ability to safely work with motorcycles.
We offer competitive pay, health, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It's Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!