The priority of this position is communication and follow-up with customers (potential, new, returning) resulting in successful appointments being made. Focus is continuously on the customer flow from BDC through the sales process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development
- Set appointments for new or returning customers
- Answering incoming phone calls and online inquiries.
- Make calls on unsold follow ups.
- Take and make calls regarding direct buys of customer motorcycles
- Make appointment confirmation calls
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure they are happy with our service.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions with an upbeat and friendly tone.
- Answer all customer questions or make a commitment to get the answer in a timely manner.
- Ensuring potential customers are aware of any promotions.
- Maintaining thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our products.
- New inventory calls
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Outstanding Customer service experience
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Call center experience preferred.
- General computer skills
- Advanced Typing abilities
- Experience using customer management software or the ability to learn those used in position.
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Requires sitting for extended periods
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift 40lbs of material.
- May require standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
- Majority of work-day spent at a desk, in office with or without windows, with others or independent.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle dealership or service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
To be a successful BDC representative at Red Rock Harley-Davidson you should have a passion for great customer service, marketing, sales or a combination of all three. Top candidates will be personable and professional.