We're gearing up for a record year and looking for a Sales Desk Assistant! The Desk Assistant will assist the Sales Management Team with administrative work and data entry to provide a more fluid buying experience.
The Desk Assistant requires a high degree of accuracy and discretion. Candidates must be detail oriented, outgoing, self-motivated, with a positive attitude and possess excellent people skills.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the country with career advancement opportunities available!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, word processing to the Sales Department and Business Managers.
- Provide high quality assistance to personnel to ensure a smooth running and productive sales environment.
- Prepare letters, reports, financial contracts, and other correspondence.
- Set-up and maintain an accurate easy to access filing system for all important documentation.
- Package deals, track down titles, help find information needed to help fund/finalize deal.
- Create schedule in ScheduleBase for Sales Department.
- Create motorcycle hang tags in compliance with state regulations and company policies.
- Analyzes and verifies customer information provided from Fit Specialists and ASMs and then enters information exactly as it appears in Lightspeed.
- Prints reports from Lightspeed, GoogleDocs, H-Dnet, and other dealership systems as requested.
- Updates notes and other information in various GoogleSheets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
MOD Enterprises, owned by Michael Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the West Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Michael Veracka grows his family of dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Michael’s Harley-Davidson dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Michael Veracka’s current family of dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, KS) - #1 in Kansas
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, CO) - #1 in Colorado
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, CA) - #1 in California & US
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, CA) #2 in California
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, WA) - #1 in Pacific NW
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, AZ) - #1 in Arizona
- Heritage Harley-Davidson (Lisle, IL) - Acquired May, 2021
- Volcano Harley-Davidson (Gladstone, OR) - Acquired March, 2022
- Atlanta Harley-Davidson (Lithia Springs, GA) - Acquired June, 2022
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!