We are staffing up for a record season, training and increasing our inventory!
We are looking for a full-time Motorclothes/Merchandise Associate, ready for the opportunity to work in a customer-oriented friendly environment.
Candidates must be self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards. Retail sales experience is a must. Harley-Davidson and motorcycle knowledge is a plus.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and serve every customer courteously and promptly.
- Answer questions and assist them in identifying and selecting Motorclothes fashion apparel and riding gear that they might need or enjoy.
- Actively solicit sales and suggest selling of products that will fulfill the customer wants and needs.
- Develop relationships with customers and determine their wants and needs
- Merchandising and maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, shelves, bins, and customer contact area by following good housekeeping procedures.
- Handle customer communication regarding returns and/or problems with orders, return authorizations and maintain related records.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, shelves, bins, and customer contact area by following good housekeeping procedures.
- Have a love of motorcycles
- Be an outgoing, energetic people person
- Be self-motivated and driven
- Cashier/cash handling and data entry experience
- Must have weekend availability
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Training
- 401K with Company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account access
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield
MOD Enterprises, owned by Michael Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the West Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Michael Veracka grows his family of dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Michael’s Harley-Davidson dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Michael Veracka’s current family of dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, KS) - #1 in Kansas
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, CO) - #1 in Colorado
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, CA) - #1 in California & US
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, CA) #2 in California
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, WA) - #1 in Pacific NW
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, AZ) - #1 in Arizona
- Heritage Harley-Davidson (Lisle, IL) - Acquired May, 2021
- Volcano Harley-Davidson (Gladstone, OR) - Acquired March, 2022
- Atlanta Harley-Davidson (Lithia Springs, GA) - Acquired June, 2022
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!