We are staffing up for a record season and currently recruiting experienced Service Advisors/Writers to join our team!
Our revolutionary processes are all about creating a better motorcycle buying and service experience for our customers and with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don't just take our word for it, here's what some of our top service techs at our dealerships have to say...
- Volume “#1 Volume H-D Group = plenty of traffic, hours & awesome opportunities in the Service dept!”
- Appreciation “All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn't go unnoticed.”
- Atmosphere “We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast paced dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career.”
- Team “This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal.”
- Fun environment “Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers.”
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable multi-tasking.
- Interact with customers both in-store and on the phone.
- Follow a structured sales process.
- Have working knowledge of the Harley model families.
- Be able to effectively manage open repair orders.
- Proactive follow up with current and previous customers.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Motorcycle background preferred but not required.
- Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred but not required.
- Motorcycle endorsement and weekend availability.
- Possess sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Previous Service Advisor/Writer experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
MOD Enterprises, owned by Michael Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the West Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Michael Veracka grows his family of dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Michael’s Harley-Davidson dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Michael Veracka’s current family of dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, KS) - #1 in Kansas
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, CO) - #1 in Colorado
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, CA) - #1 in California & US
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, CA) #2 in California
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, WA) - #1 in Pacific NW
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, AZ) - #1 in Arizona
- Heritage Harley-Davidson (Lisle, IL) - Acquired May, 2021
- Volcano Harley-Davidson (Gladstone, OR) - Acquired March, 2022
- Atlanta Harley-Davidson (Lithia Springs, GA) - Acquired June, 2022
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!