ONLY THE BEST WORK WITH US! We’re gearing up for a record year and looking for Service Porters!
This position moves/cleans motorcycles, provides courteous, knowledgeable assistance to technicians, aids in the Service department running efficiently and helps the Service Manager when requested.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don't just take our word for it, here's what some of our top techs have to say...
- Volume “#1 Volume H-D Group = plenty of hours & awesome opportunities in Service dept!”
- Appreciation “All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn't go unnoticed.”
- Atmosphere “We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast past dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career.”
- Team “This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal.”
- Fun environment “Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers.”
If you’re looking for more than "just a job" and ready for a long-term career, this is your chance to join one of the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the world!
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Must be customer oriented and a self-starter
- Possess a motorcycle endorsement with clean driving record.
- Knowledge of the Harley-Davidson motorcycles is preferred but not required.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
MOD Enterprises, owned by Michael Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the West Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Michael Veracka grows his family of dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Michael’s Harley-Davidson dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Michael Veracka’s current family of dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, KS) - #1 in Kansas
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, CO) - #1 in Colorado
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, CA) - #1 in California & US
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, CA) #2 in California
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, WA) - #1 in Pacific NW
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, AZ) - #1 in Arizona
- Heritage Harley-Davidson (Lisle, IL) - Acquired May, 2021
- Volcano Harley-Davidson (Gladstone, OR) - Acquired March, 2022
- Atlanta Harley-Davidson (Lithia Springs, GA) - Acquired June, 2022
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!