Chi-Town Harley-Davidson is in need of a service porter at our dealership located in Tinley Park, IL. We are looking for a hard working and motivated individual with the passion for the motorcycle business.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- A true passion for providing our customers with top-notch service in a fast-paced environment
- Primary task of washing motorcycles for dealer inventory and service customers.
- Attention to detail in the execution of your responsibilities and maintaining a professional appearance and image
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- A high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Motorcycle endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be able to move motorcycles
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Custodial Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location